quinta-feira, outubro 22, 2009

Coisas belas, belíssimas, ou bonitas apenas (I)





(You wanna see the most beautiful thing I ever found? It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was just dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I realize there was this entire life behind things... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world [I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in]. É o que ele* diz.)


(* Ricky Fitts, the weird boy, em American beauty, Sam Mendes, 1999)

5 comentários:

Filipa Júlio disse...

menina com cara de azulejo de porcelana, não abrem, as coisas bonitas!
(reduz tamanho das imagens)

menina de porcelana disse...

como assim não abrem? é um vídeo... (filipa, acho que as coisas bonitas te encandearam ainda antes de tu as veres [conscientemente]... :P)

Magic Carpet - Daniel Wurtzel disse...

Tiraram esse... mas alguém se inspirou nisso pare este:


A sheet of red fabric continuously flies in and out of a vortex of air created in the center of a room.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C_40B9m4tI <- Magic Carpet - Daniel Wurtzel

vídeos de Daniel Wurtzel disse...

Outros vídeos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP3fYcCtPRQ <- Pas de Deux - Daniel Wurtzel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGbhp6Y_7d0 <- Ballet de Plastique - Daniel Wurtzel - A Plastic sheet flies in and out of vortex of air created in the center of a room.

menina de porcelana disse...

"...dealing with every little stupid thing life can throw at you then after a long day of working I stumble across a simple video like this and all of it goes away I thought of nothing but what the next move of that fabric was gonna look like some times the most simple and brief of things can change the outlook and course of an entire day..."

não é que tudo o resto não exista. existe e não há que ignorar, sob penas posteriores. mas isto também é real. porque não dar-lhes momentos, às coisas belas? quando nos fazem relativizar as coisas.
(mindfulness)

(obrigada. :*)